Restricted Club Training – Beccles (SJLHS) - Thursday 29th July – Book Now!
So, this Thursday the following 5 sessions are on offer are:
The usual Interval Session on the field - with Lynn - (15 places).
The alternative field session, (less intense) - with Katie – (12 places).
The main Road Session this week will be Hill Repeats x 5 Rigbourne Hill Alley- with Gary (12 places).
The Junior Session this week will be for 7-11 years old children. Please note the declaration of being Covid free!
The Sprint Session for 12–18-year-olds – with Stephen – (12 places).
If you would like to sign up for Thursday 29th July, please click the link below which will take you to the form (on our website) to indicate which session you would prefer to attend.
The same basic session advice and guidelines apply.
- To ensure that we have the permitted number turn up for each session (and to satisfy track & trace requirements), we are asking you to book your place on a session.
- There is an online form where you must enter your name and email address, to go onto the list. Based on the number of coaches available each week, we hope we can accommodate everyone.
- Unless you hear from us via email or message – please assume you have a place!
- If we are unable to accommodate you on the session you request, we will let you know and offer alternatives (or priority the following week).
- There will be measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone, regarding Covid. It is important to follow the guidelines as we can operate based on being an organised sport in a Covid Secure Environment. A copy of the guidelines will be included in your email confirmation.
- PARENTS – Please note the additional Coronavirus safety declaration for primary school children in the form which is necessary to make us all aware of the potential spread of the infection from/to local schools.