Restricted Club Training - Earsham - Tuesday 22nd December – Book Now!
The Road Session this week will be a Ditchingham Loop Run – starting/finishing in Bungay as previously. It will be about 3.3 miles. We will meet again in the Wharton Street Car Park (next to library).
The Junior Session this week will again be limited to 8-11 years old children and only approx. 12 slots will be available.
This week, as we are close to Christmas there will only be One Interval Sessions. At 6.30pm.
If you would like to sign up for Tuesday 22nd December, please click the link below which will take you to the form (on our website) to indicate which session you would prefer to attend.
The same basic session advice and guidelines apply.
- To ensure that we have the permitted number turn up for each session (and to satisfy track & trace requirements), we are asking you to book your place on a session.
- There is an online form where you must enter your name and email address, to go onto the list. Based on the number of coaches available each week, we may not be able to accommodate everyone. If we can accommodate you, we will email you with details of your session, including the time and coach.
- If we are unable to accommodate you on the session you request, we will let you know and offer alternatives (or priority the following week).
- There will be as usual, measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone. Guidelines are included in your email confirmation.
- PARENTS (NEW) – Please note the additional Coronavirus safety declaration for primary school children in the form which is necessary to make us all aware of the potential spread of the infection from/to local schools.
- PARENTS: Please remind children about the need to observe social distancing guidelines. It is tempting for them to act as if they are at school in ‘learning bubbles.’