Join our Club
Online Membership Form
Fill in our online membership form and pay online securely with your debit or credit card on PayPal)
(There are no charges for using a credit or debit card)
Please choose the type of membership you require;
- Adult (£10) - New or Renewal
- Junior under 18's (£5) - New or Renewal
- 18-21 in Full Time Education (£5) - New or Renewal
- Family - children only (£10) - New or Renewal
- Family - 1 adult & children (£15) - New or Renewal
- Family - 2 adults & children (£25) - New or Renewal
- Associate (Coach/Committee) (£5) - New or Renewal
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the club membership secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Membership - membership runs annually from 1st April to 31st March
2020/2021 Membership Fee's are:
£5 Junior U18/Full time student U21
£10 Family – children only
£15 Family – 1 adult & children
£25 Family – 2 adults & children
£5 Associate e.g. Coach/Committee member
- Club Membership and optional EA Registration is now online (using the same online form) via the options opposite;
- If you are undecided about EA Registration (see benefits of registering below) at the present time you can add this at a later date. Currently this will be by contacting the membership secretary via email. It is planned however to have EA Registration as an online 'stand alone' option in the future.
- To renew your membership from last season (1st April 2019-31st March 2020) you will need to use the ‘Renewal’ button opposite. The new season started on 1st April 2020 and goes through to 31st March 2021).
- The annual membership fees have not altered for the last 5 years.
- If you are a regular runner at one of the club training nights and were not a member last season (2019-20) please can you use the ‘New’ button opposite - so that you become a boni-fida member. The membership fee is relatively small (see above) and will give you access to regular club updates, access to the club members Facebook page (which has more detailed information about sessions and events) and member discounts on popular running products.
- For those who joined in the last three months of last season (Jan, Feb, March 2020), your club membership will carry on through to 31st March 2021 and you do not need to do anything else unless you wish to register with EA (for the current year 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021) – in which case please contact the club membership secretary on email@example.com
Benefits of Affiliation to England Athletics
For those of you who compete fairly regularly there are advantages to becoming a registered athlete with England Athletics (see link to EA website which outlines the benefits - http://www.englandathletics.org/england-athletics/athlete-registration). For Competition Runners with 1st claim at Harriers, the EA Registration Fee is £15 (as charged by England Athletics for this forthcoming year). If you wish to do so you need to register through the club (it cannot be done directly to EA).
Training Session Payments
Pay on the night - £1.50 (per member)
Monthly Standing Order:
* These prices are at a discounted rate and will save you money over the course of the month
1 session per week per member £5
2 sessions per week per member £9
Block of 4 sessions during the month £5 (suitable for families where monthly attendance varies)
Block of 8 sessions during the month £9 (suitable for families that run more but where monthly attendance still varies)
Block of 12 sessions during the month £14
Block of 16 sessions during the month £18
(Please note that the session numbers can include Sportshall sessions as well as running sessions)